Friday, August 26, 2016

Jobs In Hyderabad


Jobs In Hyderabad. Find Best Freshers Job Openings In Hyderabad Companies

It has come to our notice that certain parties are sending out SMS and e-mails to job seekers; claiming to be issued in the name of TATA Projects jobs Hyderabad Limited; asking to attend interviews for job openings with TATA Projects and to deposit certain amounts in various designated bank accounts.{}
I am working in the Data warehousing / Business Intelligence space for the last 10 years and spent 5 years in foreign locations (US , AUS) I did my Bachelors in Engineering (non-IT) and Masters in Technology (IT) from a premier Engineering college in India ( non-IIT though ). My educational achievements were mediocre although I am quite successful in my work. I like IT. Its very similar to Maths. I don't want to change my area of work.

Hi my name is satheesh. As for im living in Chennai for past one & half years. I have my own computer science degree and i was very much interested in working in IT field. But as a fresher i do not have any experience in software but i pull myself hard to learn but its being difficult to learn. But still im pulling myself to move on. Plz guide me….
When the candidates showed interest, they asked them initially to pay an amount of Rs. 2500 for registration. After that, they conducted telephonic interviews and informed them that they were selected for respective jobs and asked them to deposit an additional amount of Rs. 5600 to get the offer letter. Then Mukesh prepared fake offer letters on the names of respective organizations and sent to the candidates as if it was sent by the original organizations. For this purpose, Mukesh used a website facilitates to send spoof mail ids as if they really originated from the companies.
i have passed my Engg in 2007 from ECE and having a 5 years of experience in Telecommunication field,Bur i do not feel comfortable in this field with respect to the future growth and the saturation in this field,normally in telecom jobs will be on contract basis.I have a dream of doing masters in abroad since long,so I am thinking to go for it now and apply to Australia,I already took IELTS and got 7 bands.I am confused with MS or MBA,will MBA over my Engg(ECE) will be a good choice?if yes then which specialization.

1 comment: